Request Access to the UTRC Platform
The Discovery Portal is for TACC allocated users only.
To access this platform, you must have a TACC account with an allocation. If you need an allocation, see
our Allocation Overview on the TACC Portal.
Your username and password for UTRC will be the same as your TACC username and password.
If you already have a TACC username and password with an allocation, you may use them to log in.
If you need to create a TACC account, please follow these steps:
- Visit https://portal.tacc.utexas.edu/account-request
- Read the Request an Account information and click the Continue to Create an Account button at the bottom of the page.
- Read the Acceptable Use Policy and click the I agree to the TACC Acceptable Use Policy button at the bottom of the page.
- Fill out the Account Request form and click the Request account button at the bottom of the page.
- You will be contacted by TACC staff regarding your account and allocation request. When your account is approved, you will receive a verification e-mail. You must click the link provided in the e-mail and login to portal.tacc.utexas.edu at least once.
- You will also be asked to configure Multifactor Authentication (MFA). You must configure MFA using the TACC Token mobile application. Do not configure your MFA with SMS tokens.
Once you have followed all of these steps, you may use your new TACC account to log in
to this portal.